Saturday, November 27, 2010

Twitch

I have a weird nervous twitch
In my left eye
It started flaring up again
Recently

On a field trip as a high school freshman
It twitched when some hot senior
Fixed my stupid Harry Potter glasses
And smiled at me

I’m on my living room table
(We’re friends again)
Making pylons and probes
Pylons and probes
Pylons and probes
Keep it up.
Alt-4-E, 4-E, 4-E,
I have a routine going
Not that I’m accomplishing
Much but somehow leading a fake future army
To victory is the closest I come to feeling
Like I’m accomplishing much of anything
These days.

Did you call your uncle?
No, haven’t gotten around to it
Plus there’s a time difference,
Click click click click 4-E
Well, you need to be thinking about this
Click click twitch twitch 4-E, 5-Z,
And that, don’t forget that
Click twitch twitch 5-Z-Z-Z
You know if this writing thing doesn’t work out
Twitch twitch 4-E
Law could be perfect for you
Click click attack.
But there’s money
Twitch.
And you never did get an internship
Twitch.
So you need to be thinking about this.
You need to be thinking about this.
You need to be thinking about this.

Good game

No comments:

Post a Comment