Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cup O Joe


Caffeine
makes
me

Tick tick tick think think think work work work
Create an empire
Or destroy it
And why not?
It’s all in my hands
My thin as lightning, fast as paper hands
Or is it…? Wait
No time to think!
I need to think!

My brain crawls in and out of my
Leaky ear holes
Stops to say hello
To passersby
Procrastination is a gentle friend
She hates me to worry
She hates me when I’m like that
She hates me; loves me

Put some drawers on, brain!
Gee whiz! Time to philosophize,
analyze and
another big word
No, sorry, sir
Not available.
Catch you on the flipside?

Maybe if I had some coffee
I could focus
That’s how anything gets done, after all
With the help of some drug

So I drink
So I can think
No time to think!
I need to, I need to, I need to…

Tick tick tick think think think work work work
Done!

What the fuck did I just write?

No comments:

Post a Comment