Monday, December 13, 2010

Numbers Game 12/13/10

11:

i miss you! you've always been such a good friend, like when you offered to let me borrow your body, and even tried to teach me how to use it. we used to pal around so much back in the day...i was so chubby and you had the aura of scandal in every molecule within a yard of you. you care so much about me that you organize panels of cross-dimensional adjudicators just to figure out if i am still as nice as you used to think i was. lol! you're such an open book...no wonder I still don't understand you!

24:

you are so so so cute and flaky and nice and insensitive and fun and artificial and smart and untrustworthy and nerdy and obnoxious and clever and immature and sexy and impulsive and outgoing and weak and easy to talk to and you are breaking my heart and i can't wait to see you again!!!! :)

1 comment: